Here are two tips to help you

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-13 11:32:43 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式

It can seem a little like magic that way. So, despite the value, the pitch on these new services can come with a common objection: “What about the website I already spent thousands of dollars on? Why would you build a new page and test that when I already have a website?” To which the reply might be, “Do you know how well your website is converting compared to your competitors? Are you able to easily update your website and that conversion rate without dedicating developer or IT resources?” But telling them about these services is not enough.

You need to show them where they have a problem and  Fax Lists what you can do about it.do just that: Use our landing page analyzer to show them how that website or current traffic destination is performing across nine categories. The report will give them personalized, actionable tactics to increase conversion. (Send the report to yourself first, then write them a separate email including the report to show you’ve done your homework and offer the recommendations as a service.

Include one A/B test free with the first landing page you build them. At the end of the first reporting period, show them that you ran traffic to two landing page variants (A and B), show them the winner, and tell them why that variant converted better. Offer to continue conversion optimization services equipped with these results. What Kind of Agencies Should Consider Doing This, Specifically? This sounds great and all, but is it right for my agency? If you’re a PPC, SEO, or social shop, you’re well positioned to offer landing page and conversion optimization services.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:40 , Processed in 0.028919 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |