Walks in the fresh air and trips to nature also helped relieve stress

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-2-29 14:34:45 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Every evening I devoted myself to studying. It was not difficult to study - after all, I had a good base. It was only necessary to obtain new knowledge and systematize it. And the Java language has always been interesting to me - it can be used to solve various problems, including mobile development. My dream is to create my own application. I came to class prepared. I read the manual in advance, formulated questions for the teacher, and even often did my homework before the webinar.

And it seems to me that such preliminary preparation is very important, because Australia Phone Number Data  it is difficult to perceive information during a webinar - you need to concentrate in front of a rather static picture on the screen for at least an hour. I read a lot, especially liked these books: "Java" The Professional's Library by Kay Horstmann and Gary Cornell; "Learning Java" by Kathy Sierra and Bert Bates; Android Development by Brian Hardy and Bill Phillips. In order to feel normal in the daily work and study mode, I played sports, allocated enough time for sleep and walks.

There were days when I slept 4 hours. But then I just couldn’t absorb the information, so I revised my regimen. When difficult thoughts about the future arose - because it was uncertain for quite a long time - I went to the gym and switched gears. . Came to Career Day and found a job I was taking the course for two months when GeekBrains announced that Career Day would take place .

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|GameHost抗攻擊論壇

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:39 , Processed in 0.033393 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |